White Choc and Raspberry Cake
Did you know that our Collagen Mousse can actually be used in baking? It gives the recipe that extra 'moussey' texture which is why you need to try this White Choc Raspberry cake. It's super fluffy and soft with the whipped mousse frosting that you are guaranteed to love as much as we do.
Serves: 14 Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 40 minutes
1 cup quick oats
½ cup almond meal
½ cup gluten-free plain flour
2 scoops Noway Vanilla (or 2 x White chocolate mousse sachets)
¼ cup coconut sugar
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
¼ cup milk
2 tbs coconut oil, melted
60g fresh raspberries, dusted in gf flour
60g white chocolate, chopped (optional)
1 sachet white choc mousse
½ cup thickened coconut cream or dollop cream.
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients together (except raspberries and white chocolate).
- In a seperate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and coconut oil. Pour wet mixture into dry ingredients and combine well.
- Add white chocolate and raspberries and fold into the mixture.
- Pour mixture into the loaf tin and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden on top and cooked through.
- Allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then cool on a wire rack.
- For frosting, mix together mousse and cream in a small bowl, until smooth. Place in the fridge. Once the loaf is cool, spread across the loaf and decorate with extra raspberries and white chocolate if desired.