Ingredients:1 cup almond meal
125g Zucchini, grated
⅓ cup raw cacao powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp ground cinnamon
2 scoops Noway Chocolate
⅓ cup gluten-free flour
¼ cup coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
¼ cup almond milk
Choc-hazelnut sauce:¼ cup Noya Hazelnut Butter
40g dark chocolate, melted
- Heat oven to 180C, line a square baking tin with baking paper.
- Grate zucchini and squeeze out excess water, set aside.
- Place all dry ingredients (except zucchini) into a large mixing bowl and stir well with a fork. Add zucchini and stir together.
- In a seperate bowl whisk together eggs, milk, coconut oil, vanilla and maple syrup.
- Pour wet mixture into dry ingredients and combine well.
- Pour into the baking tin and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Allow cooling in the tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- In a small bowl combine hazelnut butter and melted dark chocolate together, until smooth.
- Once brownies are cool, pour choc-hazelnut sauce over brownies and slice into 12 squares. Sprinkle with extra nuts, coconut, or berries if preferred.