Serves: 10 Prep: 5 minutes Bake Time: 6-7 minutes
1 cup quick oats
½ cup buckwheat or gluten free flour
¼ cup coconut sugar
½ tsp baking powder
2 scoop Vanilla Noway Protein
Pinch of salt
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
3 tbs preferred milk
50g dark choc chips
1. In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients, except chocolate together to form a sticky dough.
2. Add in chocolate chips and combine.
3. Prepare an Air Fryer at 170 degrees.
4. Spoon a heaped tablespoon of mixture onto the air fryer tray/draw, leave space between each cookie to expand. You may have to do it in batches depending on how large your air fryer is.
5. Cook for 6-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. Remove from the air fryer and allow to cool on a wire rack.
7. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
Enjoy while warm!
Macros, Per Serving:
Net Carbs: 13g