Green Juice, Lime and Amperage Gut Gummies
Gelatin has some remarkable qualities, in a 2016 study designed to determine whether gelatin supplementation would increase collagen synthesis, remarkably it was found that adding gelatin to an intermittent exercise program improved collagen synthesis and could also play a beneficial role in injury prevention and tissue repair (Shaw et al, 2016). Other benefits include improving skin elasticity, helping your hair and nails grow, helps strengthen your gut lining and repair leaky gut, and supports your immune system because its healing your gut.
|Prep Time 10 minutes||Cook Time 1 hour to firm up|
|Nutrition Per Serve||8 Calories|
- 250mL or 1 cup fresh green juice or any juice of your choice
- 1/4 cup lime juice and 1 whole lime zest
- Amperage (1 drop)
- 3 tablespoons gelatin
- In a small pan add gelatin mix until dissolved
- In a bowl add the other ingredients and the gelatin mix, whisk together until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a jug so its easy to spill them into the molds, then carefully pour the mixture into the silicon molds or a small baking dish, set in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to firm up.