Noway Lamington Bites
Our Moist Noway Lamington Bites are to die for! With the perfect amount of Jam and Coconut, you will not want to stop at one. These lamington bites include our high protein collagen powder Noway and is a treat the whole family can enjoy!
Serves: 14 Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 20 minutes
1.5 cups almond meal
2 tbs coconut flour
3 scoops Vanilla Noway
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
3 eggs (medium)
¼ cup almond milk
2 tbs coconut oil, melted
2 tbs maple syrup
70g frozen raspberries
1 tbs maple syrup
2 scoops Noway Juicy Mixed Berry
100g dark chocolate
2 tbs coconut oil
Desiccated coconut for coating
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a rectangle baking tray with baking paper.
- Start with the sponge: Place almond meal, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and Noway into a mixing bowl and stir well. In a separate bowl whisk eggs, almond milk, coconut oil, and maple syrup.
- Pour wet mixture into dry ingredients and combine well and transfer mixture to baking tin or mini loaf tray. Bake for 15-20 minutes until cooked through and golden on top. Allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool. Slice into small rectangles/squares and in half, if using an individual loaf tin, slice each rectangle in half and then half again (lengthways) to fill with jam.
- For jam filling, place raspberries in a small saucepan over low heat, add maple syrup, once raspberries start to heat and reduce down add Strawberry Noway and combine well until a thick and sticky mixture has formed.
- Combine dark chocolate and coconut oil over a double boiler until melted together. Remove from heat.
- Dip each lamington into the chocolate and then coat in coconut.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate if in a hot climate.
Net Carbs: 4g