Noway Red Velvet Brownies
Serves: 12 Cook: 25-30 minutes
1 cup almond meal
2 tbs coconut flour
2 tbs cacao powder
2 scoops unflavoured noway
½ tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
2 x pre-cooked beetroots, mashed
2 tbs coconut oil, melted
2 tbs maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
40g Dark chocolate, melted - optional for decoration
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a rectangle baking tray with baking paper.
- Place almond meal, coconut flour, cacao powder, baking powder, salt and Noway into a mixing bowl and stir well. In a seperate bowl whisk eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Pour wet mixture into dry ingredients and combine well, add in mashed beetroot and stir well.
- Transfer mixture to baking tin. Bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked through.
- Allow to cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool. Slice into small rectangles or use love heart cookie cutters to cut out hearts.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate and serve with mixed berries if desired.
- Share and enjoy!