Peanut Butter and Banana Protein Muffins
Serves: 8 Prep: 5 minutes Cook: 15 minutes
2 x medium ripe bananas, mashed
¼ cup almond milk
1 tbs honey
1 tsp cinnamon
2 scoops chocolate noway
2 tbs ground linseeds
2 tbs psyllium husk
1 cup quinoa flakes
2 tsp bicarbonate soda
Pinch of salt
3 tbs natural peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line/grease a muffin tray.
- Whisk eggs, milk, bananas, and honey together in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix together all dry ingredients.
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients and combine well.
- Fold in peanut butter, until all is combined.
- Spoon batter into a muffin tray to fill holes ¾ way full.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until muffins are golden.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes in the tray and then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
HOT TIP: Muffins defrost well, so keep in the freezer to defrost later.