Loaded Cranberry and Pistachio Rocky Road
Rocky road is such a classic treat and we thought why not give it a nice gut loving boost with some Gutright Daily. This modbiotic friendly rocky road is definitely going to be a crowd pleaser and is very easy to create.
Serves: 20 bite-sized pieces
250g dark chocolate (I used 90% dark)
10ml coconut oil
4 scoops Gutright Daily Raspberry
40g pistachios, chopped
30g cranberries, chopped
Optional extra inclusions: macadamias, Noway Bars or marshmallows, freeze-dried berries, dried figs.
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine Gutright powder, pistachios, cranberries, and any extra inclusions.
2. Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a bowl over a saucepan of boiling water. Stir until silky smooth.
3. Pour melted chocolate over dry ingredients and mix until evenly coated.
4. Pour this mixture into a lined loaf or baking tin. Use a wooden spoon to press the mixture down - the more pressure the better to make it compact!
5. Place in the freezer to set for at least 1 hour.
6. Slice into 20 small or 10 large pieces and store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy!
98 calories, 4g Carbs, 8g Fats, 2g Protein
Looking for more chocolate treats to share?